Tuesday, December 8, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...




As I thought about this post, a "few" of my favorite things began to turn into a ton of favorite things, but for tonight, I will limit it.
1st-My baby. This smile of hers I can't seem to get enough of. Even when she is sleeping I miss her. The other day I went to a ward RS Christmas dinner and I was eating peas. I smiled because it reminds me of how much Molly loves peas. Then the next night I found evidence of her food choice when I went to get her in her pj's for bed. Right in her belly button sat a green pea. It had made its way down her onesie and into her belly button. So funny. But seriously I love this girl so much and I am so thankful that I get to be home with her everyday. I am spoiled.
2nd-My hubby. He actually is my Most favorite! I don't know what I did to deserve him. The other day I went to load the dishes to find they were already done. Then the next day I went to take out the garbage and again it was already done. Not just the main garbage, but all the bathrooms and Mollys room too. I know those things are just simple things, but they make me feel appreciated. Nick is the best thing for me.
3rd-My Ensign. A random thing to call my favorite, but I have been so enjoying my November Ensign. My mom got Nick and I both one and had them spiral bound and the cover laminated. It has been so nice to study a conference talk each night together.
4th-Heat. I feel so blessed to be warm tonight.
(PS-Thanks for the cute Christmas dress and Ensigns mom!)

5 comments:

Becky said...

I love her hair in those pictures! She is such a cutie! I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas season!

Tiffany said...

So when I first saw these pictures, I just about died from the cuteness of them. Seriously. I was on the phone with my mom and even kept raving to her about how cute she is! I wish soooo badly that we lived closer!

The Wynn Family said...

Cute Christmas Dress. She is darling

whitneys said...

she is so darling! what a great list of favorites. It's amazing how much you can love your kids and hubby!! i'm amazed at how much that love grows every second of every day.

Missy said...

K - That peas story cracked me up! I laughed so hard! I love little molly!