Sunday, December 6, 2009

Monkey Business



The last week Molly has learned so many new things!! She started to sign "more" and "all done" She says "hi" and yesterday (with her dad behind her) she climbed all of our 10+ stairs. How is it possible that my baby is almost one?!? Today at church 3 older ladies came up to us after sunday school and told us they wish they had a porcelain doll with her face and hair. They googooed over her. Enough to make any mom feel proud. They also told me how cute Nick is with her and what a great dad he is. (something I already knew but it was fun to hear.) Nick takes Molly during most of church so I can do my calling in Young Womens. She sure loves her dad. The other day I was busy cleaning and Molly and Nick came crawling around the corner with a monkey on Molly's back. She thought it was so funny! I can't resist this sweet girl!

2 comments:

Auntie M said...

Thanks Sarah for always posting new pictures. I felt so bad that I missed you guys on Thanksgiving weekend. She is so fun and so beautiful!I can't wait to see you all at Christmas.

Tringali Family said...

She is a cutie!