Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!




As most of you did, we had a great Halloween. We went to a Halloween party that my 5 year old nephew planned in the morning. It included playing "Don't eat Frank," A pumpkin puppet show and pumpkin carving. We ate lunch and the boys went to the Hobby Shop while Jess and I hung out and the babies slept. When they got up we went trick-or-treating. Nick was a Ghostbuster and Dallin (my nephew) was a Ghost. Matthew was a duck and Molly was a pumpkin. Of corse we finished off the night by watching a scary movie. The Others. While we were watching the movie, Molly played with her candy for over an hour. She would put it in the bucket and take it out. Then put it in and take it out. She loved it!

11 comments:

The Leonards said...

I can't believe how big Molly is! She looks adorable in her pumpkin costume. It looks like you guys had a fun Halloween and I am glad you guys are feeling better (we just got hit with the flu as well, it might be swine flu but we are not sure, and it is horrible!)

Jessica Jensen said...

We had a great time :)

Jen said...

I love that cute little pumpkin!! I hope you all enjoyed Molly's 1st Halloween!! Did you hear that we got the swine flu?? Ugh. I hope Molly is all better now!!

Tiffany said...

Ha ha! I love Nick's costume, that is pretty creative. Did you let Molly eat any candy? (We were bad parents and let Caleb go to town on it.) The Others is SO scary! I hate scary movies!

Shelise said...

I cant believe how big she's getting. I love her little pumpkin costume. She looks absolutely adorable in it. I hate the movie The Others. Scared the crap out of me.

Nevada Woolfs said...

We miss you guys!

The Wynn Family said...

The ghostbusters! That is such a cool idea. It looks like you had a great Halloween!

Emily said...

I love the Ghostbuster picture. All that was missing was someone dressed as Slimer!

Kyle and EvaLyn said...

Molly's costume is so cute. I can't believe how big she has gotten.

Jewel said...

Wow, she played with her candy for an hour!
Anything that they can put in and take out is fun for babies who have learned to use their hands huh.

Jewel said...

Nick,
My husband wants to borrow that costume one of these years way bad.