Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Forever Safe


A while back a sent out an email telling about a side job we are doing, but I thought I would also mention it on our blog. We are selling YUMMY freeze dried food. I highlight yummy because it really is good! Of all the people we have taken samples to everyone has loved the food. (can't say that about rice and beans)

We actually bought freeze dried food a while back before we found out about forever safe. We ended up spending about $150 more for the same amount of food. In other words, Forever Safe is less expensive than any other freeze dry food company. The food is great, they have about 15 different entrees, you just add water and they store for 25+ years. One thing I really like about them is that they come in small zip pouches (not cans) so you can just add water right to the pouch. We have had several people get them just for 72 hour kits or car kits. They would be great for camping trips or backpacking trips. They are nutritious and even kids like them. Shipping is free in Utah. If you are interested in finding out more, please call or email us. Also, spread the word.

These would make a great Christmas gift! Who wouldn't want easy food storage?!?
You can go to the following website to find out more. We can get you even better prices than on line, so once you know what you want, or if you want to try a free sample let us know.

Just for clarification: Forever Safe and the Wise Company have merged. That is why some of the info is from Forever Safe and other stuff says Wise Company.

Also, read a "testimonial" from my sister-in-law on the comment page

1 comments:

Sarah Sidwell said...

Hello, It's Julia,
Last year I heard an ad for Freeze dried food storage.
I had just spent 50 dollars on some 72 hour kits and thought "I don't want to rotate these very often!"
So I started to consider MREs, and a
few other options besides the traditional jerkey, granola bars, instant soups, raisins etc. I heard
an ad for a food storage company on the radio and ended up requesting a salesman come over and let us sample the food. I didn't want to spend the amount required for an entire 3 month meal plan, as this was just to be something portable and edible that I could add to what I already had in dry
goods. So I ended up splitting an order with some
relatives. Now, one of them- my brother in
law, Nick Sidwell has decided to become a rep for another freeze dried food company. There are many advantages to this type of food storage.
Hope you are doing well and that you never HAVE to use it- (although it did taste better than the lazagna I usually make :)
Thanks, Julia