Sunday, November 22, 2009

Open House

This weekend we had an open house so friends and family could come see the finished product. (when I say finished, I don't mean completely...there are still some pictures to hang, curtains to make, etc. but this is as good as it gets for a while) It was a lot of fun! Thanks to those who made it.
I am a little behind in the blogging world. This is for my mom. Molly loved her new dress and we had so many compliments today about how cute she looked. Thanks!!
Last weekend we went to my cousins basketball game. She plays for the aggies. Molly had this hammy-down Utah State cheerleader outfit. She looked so cute in it. She wasn't too sure about Big Blue. We spent the whole weekend with my parents eating out, shopping and visiting.
This last photo is for Nick. Last Sunday Molly started coming down with something. She was a little grumpy when we went to church- (we had to give talks, so mom and dad watched her) but after church she got a fever that lasted until Thursday. Poor thing was so sick, but when I took her to the doctor they said it was just a virus. She did have a sore throat that they checked for strep but came back negative. Anyway, we had been up all night for about 3 nights in a row. Nick felt pretty helpless because when Molly is sick she wants mommy. So he bought us matching warm, fuzzy socks to hang out in. We love you Nick!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Please post pictures of your house so I can see! Pleeeease?!
You and Molly both look beautiful! (oh and you too Nick). We miss you guys!

Chad, Natalie, Russell, and Autumn said...

Those socks are awesome! I think Russell and I need matching fuzzy socks. Where did you get them?
You guys are great, and that is so exciting to have an open house. We hope that you have an open house for a long time so we can come and check it out!

The Wynn Family said...

Socks! I wish Brad would have thought of that for me when my kiddos were sick!

Nevada Woolfs said...

So cute! Love the pictures and the socks!
Nick, Max thinks you need a haircut!

Stitchnmom said...

Love the little sockies!!!