Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy 6 years!




(sorry I couldn't figure out how to rotate that temple picture, but you get the idea)

Last week on the 7th of August Nick and I celebrated our 6th anniversary.  I know lots of people say this, but I can hardly believe it has been 6 years!  To celebrate the day we went on a walk at the Logan temple.  Then I gave Nick a roll of pennies that we split in half and threw in a fountain one at a time.  With each penny we told one of our favorite memories together.  The last 5 pennies we saved for future wishes.  Next we went to dinner and after dropping Molly off with my sister, we went to the new house where I set up a dessert picnic and movie.  I thought it would be cool to watch one there since that is essentially our present to each other.  We ate oreo truffles and watched 50 first dates.  Happy Anniversary Nicholas!!
House update:  Today we drove by and the siding is all on.  We are waiting for the shutters and brick, but it is looking so good! :)  We didn't have the camera with us though, so here is a picture from yesterday.  It gives you an idea of what it will look like.  

12 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

Congrats Guys!

Nevada Woolfs said...

Oh that is so exciting! Congratulations guys.

Chad, Natalie, Russell, and Autumn said...

Yes, congrats! You guys keep on having a life time of fun together!

whitneys said...

Yeah for you guys!! 6 years that's great!

Shelise said...

Happy Anniversary. The time does go by so fast, doesn't it?

Oreo Truffles?? That sounds so good. I'm still trying to get some of this extra weight off though, so I better not go into my kitchen and make some. Darn!

The house is looking good. Thats a REALLY nice present. haha.

Sherry Kay said...

Happy Anniversary! I love your wedding dress ;)

Jewel said...

I can't believe you seriously watched a movie on that hard floor! I think you guys were technically tresspassing. You'd better get that bow off the door before the builder finds out and has a fit. J.K.

You are such a sweet couple.

Jewel said...

That's neat that you still have some napkins from your wedding. I thought you didn't save things, Sarah.

And wow your hair was long when you were engaged. That first pic is stunning!

Angie said...

Happy anniversary, you guys! I love the penny idea. And a house is a rockin' good gift! ;)

Tringali Family said...

Congrats! Your hair is getting so long!

Emily said...

Congratulations on your Anniversary. I love the sign on the door of your future home!

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the penny idea.