Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Photo Shoot





Last week Molly had some pictures taken in a tutu that I made for her.  They actually turned out so cute and I have had such a hard time picking just a few for the wall.  I can't believe how much my baby is growing.  I have been going through a lot of pictures because I am teaching a photo fun class tonight at enrichment and I am amazed at how my baby has changed.  The picture on the header is one of my favorites.  I just LOVE her blue eyes.  Where did the blue come from?  (Nick and I both have brown eyes)  Well, I guess from her grandpa Sidwell.  (he is blonde with blue eyes)  Molly is such a good baby and brings me such joy!   She is rolling over pretty well now.

This week is Nicks last week of work for a few weeks.  One of the advantages of working in the school district is summer break.  He does work a month of the summer, but has a month off.  It will be so fun to have him home here and there.  We have a few trips coming up, so that will be fun.  

10 comments:

Nevada Woolfs said...

Are you going anywhere fun? We will be in Utah the week of June 15th and then the weekend of July 17-19. Maybe we can meet up! We will call soon, Max needs to tell Nick about his new Tae Kwon Do skills. Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

Cute tutu pics! We need to see you guys again!

Encore Dance said...

Tatum thinks she is so cute!! She points and says "cute! Cute!" I think she is to!!

Stitchnmom said...

What a little Doll!

-Yaerli Hatch said...

those are So cute!!!

Tiffany said...

Holy adorable pictures! I love the last one, what a sweet little smile. The tutu is darling, I love the red! She sure is growing up fast!

Lisa said...

My favorite is number 2 - she is just too cute!

Joe'n'Jess said...

I can't get enough of her dimples! The pictures turned out really cute! I LOVE the one where she is naked and touching her little toes.

Jen said...

Those pictures are adorable!!! I love her tutu!

Jewel said...

I hope your class went well. What a good little subject you have.