Friday, May 22, 2009

It's MIne!!

 











I LOVE this picture of my twin nephews Noah and Ethan.  I guess that is what happens growing up with a twin brother.  They always seem to want what is just beyond their reach.  Do you ever feel this way?  I know I have many time in my life.  This last week I read the talk "Becoming Provident Providers Temporally and Spiritually" by Elder Hales.  He talks about the principles of being a provident provider.  Elder Hales said a provident provider is someone who, "joyfully living within our means, being content with what we have, avoiding excessive debt and diligently saving for a rainy-day."  So today I resolve to not wish for something beyond my reach...that would make me unhappy like the picture of my nephews, but instead joyfully live within our means. 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Diamonds said...

Love this picture

Tiffany said...

I loved that talk too. I feel like I should clip little quotes out and tape them all over my apartment, just as a reminder.

Hilarious picture, by the way!

Nevada Woolfs said...

That scenario looks SOOOO familiar!!! The girls do exactly the same thing all of the time, they bite each other, grab, push, pinch and pull ears....now I try to make them give each other kisses and hold hands just so that they remember they love each other.

Jen said...

that is such a precious picture!!!

Jewel said...

I think I could hear whining sound effects right when I saw that picture.