Sunday, June 14, 2009

If they build it...


We are building a home!!  I feel so blessed!  Around the time we had Molly we started looking at houses.  We looked for several months and have decided to build instead.  We are so excited!  We will be building the home pictured above-breaking ground a week from tomorrow.  Projected to move in the end of October.  I am sure things might get tight, crazy or stressful, but honestly, it has gone very smoothly so far.  We picked out all the colors, siding, brick, carpet, appliances, etc.   Anyway, they say if we build it, you will come.  We hope to have some visitors soon. 

Last week we spent several days with my parents in Price.  We went there to help my parents with some random projects around the house and yard.  We also picked up my sister Sherstin's 4 children and brought them back to Logan to babysit for the week while they and my parents go back to Iowa to visit Joseph and Nauvoo.  It has been fun having the kids-very different to have 5 kids instead of 1, but a good experience.  (Thankfully I have my other sister Jessica here to help!)  

Molly has learned to roll both ways now.  She continues to make us smile everyday.   

8 comments:

Tringali Family said...

How exciting....Molly is so cute!

Lisa said...

I can't wait to see the new house. Hopefully everything will continue to go smoothly :)

Tiffany said...

Yay for building a house!!! I can't wait to see it. Molly is adorable!

Julie said...

Congrats on building the house! We had so much fun building! You will love it!

And that blanket sure looks familiar! My mom will be so happy Molly loves it!!

Julia Armstrong said...

Yay!!!! You'll love it!

Angie said...

Wow, how exciting that you're building your house! I'm jealous, and want to know all about the colors and materials you picked out. Perhaps that can be a future post?

Leisel said...

Wow! I am sooooo jealous! That is a darling house! Enjoy!

Jewel said...

Sweet smile on Molly.