Wednesday, May 20, 2009

4 Months



"Just a little Sleepy"

Molly is 4 months old now, I can hardly believe it.  She went in for her well baby check up and we found out Molly had an ear infection.  Poor Baby!  I wondered if she was sick, but I felt like I was just being a paranoid mom.  I guess I should trust my gut.  Now she is on an anti-biotic.  She also got her shots, so she has been a little bit grumpy.  Yesterday we took a nap from 2-6.  (we meaning Molly and I)  It was so nice.  

So since I had Molly I have been craving chocolate...do you think it is because Molly likes chocolate milk?!?

5 comments:

Diamonds said...

The sweetest girl.

Jessica Jensen said...

Chocolate Milk is the reason I am sure! Cute Pic

Jen said...

that is such a sweet picture! I think every little girl likes chocolate!! :)

Jewel said...

I am so happy for you that you got a nice long afternoon nap.

Jewel said...

P.S. I LOVE all the pictures on top of you guys looking at Molly. No WONDER you were chosen as the MODELS :)