Friday, May 8, 2009

Cinco de mayo



Happy cinco de mayo!
We got together with my sisters family and celebrated.  We had Navajo tacos, played a few games and broke a pinata.  So much fun!

Molly Update:
We went back to the doctor this week as she is still rubbing her eyes a TON.  She still has an eye infection but her excema was getting really bad again too.  Poor baby.  She had grown another pound taking her now to 11 lbs. 3 ounces.  I can't believe how much my baby is growing.  She is getting really close to rolling over and she now makes buzzing sounds with her lips.  Super cute!  She continues to make us smile everyday!  

It has been super busy this week since last week I took a few days off to go to Lehi and spend time with my brothers family, sisters and mom for BYU's Women's Conference.  It was so much fun even though Molly and I missed Nick mucho!  

0 comments: