Monday, June 30, 2008

Electric Bike



Not too much more going on around here, that is why I haven't posted, but I think it is about time. I hate to even post this, thinking I might jinx myself, but I haven't thrown up for 3 days and I am so happy about it!! I am still tired and don't feel great, but much better than earlier last week. I am thankful for that. Today I am 12 weeks. So far so good. Anyway, because I have been feeling better, Nick and I went to the park on Saturday. We went on a little bike ride and I rode Nicks new electric bike. For graduation, Nick parents went in on a new bike. It is super cool and seriously saving us on gas. :) I keep wanting to post a picture of it, but I forget my camera card. Anyway, you can peddle it like a normal bike, or you can push the throttle, and it will peddle for you. Or if you are going uphill and going slow, it will automatically kick on. I love it, because I'm not much of a biker, and Nick loves it for riding the long way to work and back.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

How cool! I can't wait to see a picture.

Angie said...

You made it, you made it, 12 weeks, woo hoo! I"m so glad for you guys!!!

The Wynn Family said...

Cool!

Jewel said...

That bike sounds so awesome.

So, no motorcycle?