Saturday, June 21, 2008

ReCaps & Stuff

So I finally downloaded pics from the camera to my usb to bring to the library. Here are a few recaps.Old news for most of you, but these are pics from Nick's graduation. 2 more months and he will officially be an OT!!

A few days ago Nick rescued a lost kitten. He found it crying in a field by our house. We wished we could have kept it, but living in a rental, and me being allergic, we had to let it go. We fist fed it, gave it a name (Ashes), and let is sleep in a big box for the night. We haven't seen it since Nick let it out the next morning. We were pretty sad it didn't come back. Hopefully if is ok. The whole area by our house is a construction zone, so we hope nothing happened to it. Anyway, here's a cute picture of Ashes.

And last, but not least, the baby update. On Friday I went in for an appointment because I hadn't been feeling well. The found I had a UTI. Ouch. They gave me medicine, which might help the UTI, but makes me feel more sick. They did another ultrasound to check the baby while I was there. Still a good heartbeat. This time I got to actually see it move. It is so incredible. So for the last picture today, our baby. It is the white part in the middle of the black oval thing. (uterus)

15 comments:

Jessica Jensen said...

I love the pics... thanks for sharing them with us. I think ashes was pretty cute too. Dal loved the litte thing and asked if he could have one too, but of course he already knew the answer.

Lisa said...

What great pictures! I love the lei on Nick for his graduation - how Hawaiian :)

Ashes is so cute - I love kittens and wish we could have one too, but Takeshi is allergic too.

I love the picture of your baby! So exciting. I hope you feel better soon!!

Nay said...

Glad to see everything is good with the baby!
That would have been so hard to let Ashes go :(
Good Job Nick!!!

Leisel said...

So fun that you get to see the baby so often!!! I am so glad it is doing well. I love your dress in the grad pics!!! I always have wanted one like that. . . Hang in there girl!

Garmire's said...

Glad to see everything is good with the baby! The first little while is hard I think because you always have to be reassured with an ultrasound, pretty soon you'll get to feel that baby kick. Good job Nick for graduating!

Bridget said...

Such a cute kitty, cute couple and especially cute baby!

The Whitehead Family said...

Blogging is like having a jounal. One that we get to share, the joys and sorrows. Love, mom

Angie said...

I'm glad to hear your baby still has a strong heartbeat. Yay! This is awesome news. I'd even be thankful for the UTI, just because it meant another ultrasound. What I wouldn't give to have one of those every month!

Shelise said...

Yay!! so exciting. Isnt it the most miraculous thing? When your not really showing its hard to believe there is actually something in there, so the ultrasounds are so awesome.

Encore Dance said...

Is that the Prom dress from High School? I'm no where near fitting in something from High School!! Not Fair! I had a UTI right after I had the Tater and it's not fun, but you got the ultra sound and it's amazing!!

Sarah Sidwell said...

Julia,
Different dress. Unfortunatly the one from Highshcool didn't fit, but when I asked Nick what he wanted me to wear to graduation he said the one from highschool. I had to find a diffferent one, but I love it.

Shermilton said...

Thanks for keeping me updated, Sis. Love you!!!

dancin' momma said...

hang in there with the whole morning sickness. I wish that I could fit into that dress from hs! And, those are our wedding rings on her toes.

Shermilton said...

I am so happy for you and Nick.




Yaerli

Jewel said...

The baby looks so cute and warm.