Friday, May 23, 2008

May 23rd

So much to write about, but such little time. We are packing up to move this weekend. We will officially move Monday morning. We will miss our ward and friends here. Today was my last day with my students. I will miss them, but I won't miss much else about my job. That story deserves a post of its own, so be watching for it. Nick graduated last weekend. We had such a great time with family and friends. We have had a great support here and we are so thankful. After the move, we will write again. Until then- Happy Memorial Day.

5 comments:

Angie said...

I should already know this, but where are you moving to?

Lisa said...

We will miss you!!! I look forward to hearing about your new life on your blog :)

Tiffany said...

We are so happy that you two are coming back to Cedar City! Call us when you get close to Cedar and we will be happy to come and help you get settled. (I believe we owe you!)Where is the Moons' house? Is it the one on 300 West? If so, we are extremely jealous. But like I said, we are so happy to have you guys back! It'll be just like old times. :-) We can't wait to see you!

The Wynn Family said...

We will miss you! Acadia is already having withdrawals! We hope that moving will be smooth for you.

Garmire's said...

Good luck with the move..you guys will be greatly missed.