Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fast Sunday

We are recruiting fasts and prayers this fast Sunday for our little future family. Yes, I just found out we are expecting again. For those who didn't know, I miscarried our last little one at 10 weeks. I am super nervous!! I am praying for strength. We are very excited, but I guess, feeling a little cautious. I have had to do tons of blood work, but the dr. called today and said my levels went from a 12 to 39. (which I guess is good) We had an ultrasound done too and got to hear the heartbeat. We are only 7 weeks along tomorrow, and feel it is too early to tell, but I would feel much more at ease knowing our family and friends are fasting & praying for us and our little one.

We made the move to Cedar City! It went as smooth as a move can go, and we are almost unpacked. A good feeling. I haven't been feeling well, but we are surviving. Nick doesn't start his fieldwork until Monday, so we have a few days together. Our friends here welcomed us back by taking us to breakfast, (thanks Mickels) Bring soup for lunch, (thanks Pointers) Grocery shopping for us (thanks Askeroths) and just being excited for us being back.

We already miss our friends in Vegas, but can't wait for you to come and visit us in Cedar. We have a nice 3 bedroom 2 bath, so friends are welcome.

15 comments:

Shermilton said...

Sounds good--you've got the Hatches behind you!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Ohhhhh, I am so happy for you guys! We will definitely keep you in our prayers! We (and all of the children in the ward!!!) will miss you guys. You have been so amazing and loving. You are such wonderful, giving, and caring people.

Julie said...

We will for sure keep you in our prayers. Congratulations!!!

Angie said...

Congratulations and best wishes. Todd and I will keep you in our prayers and thoughts - this weekend and all the way through the first trimester for sure.
When you say your levels went from 12 to 39, do you mean your progesterone levels? Because if they're at 39 at seven weeks, that is REALLY GOOD. Really, really good.
Good luck, good luck, good luck. I've got everything possible crossed for you!

whitneys said...

yea for you guys! we'll definilty be praying for you!

Lisa said...

How exciting. Congratulations!! I'll be praying and fasting for you too!

Leisel said...

Keep hanging in there! We will pray for you! I hope you start feeling better. . . We already miss you! My girls talk about you almost everyday!

The Wynn Family said...

Congratulations! You are in our prayers. Acadia and Trey say hi.

Bridget said...

Great news, Sidwells! So happy for you. It will work out. I just know it.

Seegmiller Six said...

OH - I am soo happy for you - you will defininately have my prayers! Great news!

Encore Dance said...

I'm So Excited for you!! I'm totally behind you all the way! I love ya tons & I'll keep you in my prayers! I hope you start feeling better, but enjoy the sickness, it's part of the amazing experience! I Luv ya!!

Shelise said...

We love you guys and miss you in Vegas already. I pray for you every night. It was fun talking to you the other day. Thanks for calling. We look forward to seeing you in July.

The Whitehead Family said...

Hey Sarah and Nick,
Our whole family is praying for you. Parents and kids. We are so happy that you are carrying another!!

I think your baby wants some more sprite and tortilla chips.

The Whitehead Family said...

In dad's prayer on the food He again asked Father in Heaven to bless you and the baby. After, grandma Echer said, "Is Sarah pregant?" Grandpa answered her and said we need to pray for you. I still cannot believe the mighty change in my dad. It truly is a miracle. I believe in miracles. Someday I tell you about what I learned teaching Primary today. It was great.
Love, mom

Nachelle said...

Wow, I'm glad that move went well for you, and that you are pregnant again! I hope that everything goes well and will pray for you too.