Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happenings:

This weekend Nick will graduate with his Masters of Occupational Therapy from Touro University. We are really excited, even though he will still have 3 months of unpaid fieldwork before he can take his national boards and really be done. Can't wait to see him in his cap and gown!!

I thought I would also share one of Nick's recient paintings. He did this painting for his Aikido instructors as a thank you. He has really LOVED taking his aikido class (thanks mom) and hopes somehow to keep it up after we move.

12 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW - Nick is talented!! Great painting :)

Tiffany said...

Congrats to Nick on graduation, you must be so proud! The painting is really cool too!

Angie said...

Nick, I'm so excited for you and your graduation. This is HUGE! It's so nice to know that you found something to study and a field to work in that you are truly excited about. It was fun watching you explore, and now I celebrate your achievement! Congrats!

Tringali Family said...

The Sidwell's are just full of surprise talents. Where ever you end up in life, you will surely be blessing those around you!

Julie said...

That painting is gorgeous!

Jessica Jensen said...

Love the painting Nick good job!

Nick Sidwell said...

See how we posted this a day ago and now we have 6 posts!!! I love it! Thanks everybody, and for the congrats...

Nick

Angie said...

Even before I read your comment, I was planning to write, "See how many comments you've got now, Nick?" Funny.

Bridget said...

Well done, Nick. It is beautiful.

Nachelle said...

Congratulations on graduating! And that picture is cool.

Jewel said...

Nick, you can do it all.
Way to go! You and your supportive wife did it! We hope you got our card in the mail.

themickel said...

Next time you guys are up I am going to try and punch Nick in the back of the head. If he has truly learned anything from Aikido, he will sense the motion of my fist, grab my arm and flip me over his back, breaking my arm in the process.

If not, he will get punched in the back of the head. I'm willing to take that risk.