Sunday, March 23, 2014

My Picky Eater

I think I have talked about my picky eater before, but I love these pictures...with chocolate and ice cream on her face.  She LOVES sweets and won't touch fruits or vegetables.  I try hard to get her to eat healthy food, but she stick to hot dogs, noodles, cereal, bread, yogurt, mac n cheese, & bread sticks.  Yep...that is about it.




The ice cream was a reward for being good at the doctors.  Both girls had their well baby checks this week along with shots.  Both girls did great but Molly especially did great and didn't even cry.  She told me before she had the shots that she was just going to imagine that unicorns were real to help her not get scared.  Too Cute!

Molly's 5 year and 2 month STATS:
Height 41" (15%)
Weight 33 lbs.  (5%)
Blood Pressure 96/58
BMI 10%
Vision 20/20

Avenley's 19 month STATS:
Height 32.25" (42%)
Weight 22 lbs. (30%)
Head Circumference 18.5" (62%)


0 comments: