Sunday, March 23, 2014

House Projects Part 1


These Pictures are all in a weird order and I cant figure it out so...

you can at least hopefully see the transition in our bedroom.  I didn't love the yellow walls to begin with, but decided to go with it and I don't regret it.  I love the new painted white furniture, white curtains and white bedspread.  I made the comforter about 2+ years ago but never really had it on my bed for several reasons, but one reason was because I didn't have a bed skirt.  I finally made a bed skirt too and I love how it hangs.  I also made the pillows, curtains, painted the frames and shelves and to finish things off, I painted the fan light.  I love how it all turned out.  Last on the list is a painting Nick is doing for over our bed and some accessorizing.  



Another room I tackled was the bathroom tile.  It wasn't bad, but I didn't like that the grout was so dark.  So with some grout restore it is now a tan color and I love it.  

The last two weekends we have worked in the yard.  I need to take some "after" pictures but here are the "befores"  We have been working on the deck and clearing out old branches and leafs.  Last weekend we painted the deck railing and trim around the garage and back door.  Love how it turned out as well.  (Pics to come)




And lastly, the family room is starting to come together a little.  Nick obviously did the painting above the mantle and I love how it turned out.  He added to it after I had already hung it on the wall.  I LOVE this talent!  







1 comments:

Angie said...

I love that painting above your fireplace! The colors just pop.