Monday, January 27, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me

For my birthday on the 18th I woke up to roses and a sweet card from my sweethearts!  Mom and Dad took me to breakfast with my family, Lance and Keenan.  Then we went to watch Trinalee in a basketball game in Salt Lake.  That afternoon we went to dinner with our friends the Bodilys and Mickels.  Then the Mickels came over for cheesecake.  We didn't have enough candles so we used 3 single candles and a number 2 for the big 32!  It was a really fun day for me and I am so thankful for family and friends who show their love and spoil me!!  My friend Melodi took me out to lunch a few days later and my friend Kamela took me to ice cream.  I really am so spoiled and feel so blessed!


1 comments:

Chad, Natalie, Russell, and Autumn said...

Happy birthday!!!!! Glad you had a good one.