Thursday, July 25, 2013

Happy 24th of July

I'll have to get pictures from my mother in law of our festivities because I didn't have my camera, but on Monday they invited us to the parade preview party but because we have been going, and going and going, I wanted Avey to get a nap.  So instead we met them at Energy Solutions where they had some free pony rides and native American activities.  Then yesterday we went to Heritage Park with Ali, Kim and the kids.  The kids rode the ponies again, got candy from the cannon and got some gold.  Avey had her first pretty major allergic reaction to either a BBQ potato chip or broccoli.  He eye got all swollen and she had red blotches all over her face and neck.  I put the girls to bed early last night.  They didn't see any fireworks.  We have some sparklers to do so hopefully we will get to do them tonight.

0 comments: