Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dance Recital


















Last night Molly had her second dance recital.  In her words, "That was fun, fun, fun!"  She is SO blessed to have such great grandparents and her Aunt Crystal, Aunt Jess and Matthew who came to support her.  Grandpa Echer came too and even brought Molly one of her favorite treats, Fat Boy ice cream sandwiches.  Before the recital Molly and I made cupcakes to share.  She played with Matthew for several hours and had a yummy dinner that Grandma and Grandpa Whitehead brought.  

Molly did a great job dancing to a TeddyBear Lullaby and I Love my Beanie Baby.  I think the finale was her favorite because it had a fun BEAT.  






3 comments:

Jessica Jensen said...

I loved it!

Auntie M said...

Cute pictures!! Fun times with family. Molly looks beautiful!!!

Angie said...

Cute cupcakes!
I love that picture of Molly with Nick's dad. It shows such love! Grandparents really have the best job on the planet.