Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Girls

My girls are so patient.  This move has been a bit rough on all of us.  Between cleaning, moving, thanksgiving, the funeral etc. they have been troopers through it all.  I hold them tighter and kiss them more often realizing what a blessing they are to me.  Oh how I LOVE being a MOM!!


On Monday, Nana and Papa came with Jeremy and Crystal for a fhe visit.  We went to pizza and had egg nog shakes.  It was such a fun night!!  That night Molly woke up with a fever.  The next day she was lathargic all day and fevered but no other sympoms.  She did a lot of sleeping...the sign that she is really sick and today she seems great.  (She slept from 8pm-10am the next day and took a nap)

Here she is all curled up snoozing.  So sweet.

1 comments:

The Whitehead Family said...

Glad she's better, and all of you.