Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Women's Confernce

Fishing in Music Group.


Last week I had the opportunity to attend Women's Conference at BYU with my sisters, mom, mother-in-law and aunt. It was the first time in a log time since I have attended the whole event. Thanks to my amazing father-in-law who watched Molly both days. She loved having time with Papa and I loved learning more about the gospel andbeing uplifted. We also had the chance to see a few friends throughout the weekend too.

Been working in the yard the last 2 days. It is really coming together, but has been a lot of work. Pictures to come...when the flower pots are done. I really have an itch to get some spring cleaning done, but haven't really had much time for it. Hopefully soon.

Here is a random picture, but I wanted to take a picture of Molly's cute hair one day.
She cracks me up everyday. Latley she has really liked dressing up. She will put on layers of clothes. Too cute.

3 comments:

mom said...

Love the dress-up. Love Molly.
Mom

Jessica Jensen said...

too cute!

Shermilton said...

Amazing work with singing time. They look like they are having a great time.