Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Books, Curls & Hiding

I love that Molly loves books!! For a while I put her bookshelf in her closet just to make some extra room int the family rrom, but I noticed she didn't read quite as much. (She doesn't know how to open her closet doors yet.) So they came outagain a few weeks ago and it has been fun to watch her go back to playing with books more than other things. Here is a picture from before she was a year old, and here is one from today. Always loving books.
I did her hair in curlers the other day and I thought she looked so grown up with her hair back.
The other day Molly came out of her room with her binkie in her mouth. She is only allowed to have it in bed so when she came out I told her that it better be on her bed before I came back from brusing my teeth. This is what I found when I came back. Silly girl!!

9 comments:

mom said...

love hide and seek. Now you see me, now you don't.
grandma

Woodward Family said...

Holy Smokes! She's getting so big! Molly, Hadlee really wanted to see you a couple weeks ago, but it was naptime! You are so dang cute! I love that not only did she have 1 bink...but 2!

Nevada Woolfs said...

Such cute pictures! I love them. Sure do miss you guys!

Shermilton said...

Smart Girl, that Molly! So cute!

-Yaerli Hatch said...

I agree with my mom there! She is getting so smart and she is so funny!

Emily said...

What a smart little girl you have - and so cute!

Tina said...

Last week in music class, when you asked her what made her happy and she said binkies...oh, that will forever make me giggle! The way she said it with such longing and sincerity...so sweet and funny! That will be Sullivan for sure...kids and their beloved binkies!?!

Jewel said...

Oh, that picture behind the chair made me laugh SO HARD!!! I have got to show it to my kids.

Jewel said...

well mom did show it 2 her kids and it is funny from will