Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sick & Stuff

Pretty much since we returned from Thanksgiving break Molly has been sick. She did the fever, nose, cough thing for about 2 weeks. She was up a few times a night and pretty miserable, but thanks to a priesthood blessing, essential oils, a few zones,and sleep she is doing much better. (Now lets hope Nick or I don't get it...I am feeling a little yucky today, but trying to fight it off)
This was when she started feeling a little better. She loves to dump out the train tracks and sit in the tote that they go in.
Durning Thanksgiving day at my moms, we had a coloring contest with the kids. I was amazed at how important it was for them to do their best. Here is a picture of some of the kids.
We had our ward party last week. Molyy got to meet Santa again. She did a little better this year knowing that he had candy.
I have also spent the last few days with one of my previous young women who is getting married. She went through the temple on Saturday and yesterday I took her bridal pictures. Here are a few that I liked...although there were a ton to choose from.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sarah your photography skills are great! I love the pics.

Sorry to hear Molly has been sick. That's no fun. :(

Miss you guys.

Jewel said...

I like the first bridal. I like the bouquet laying on the dress.

Sarah, sorry if we passed some sickness your way. Hope she has kicked it all.

ShazBraz said...

The pix turned out great! She's so beautiful, and you did a great job capturing her sweetness.

Emily said...

The photo with the mountains is beautiful. I hope you're all done with the icky sickies.