Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend


Happy Mother's Day to my mothers, sisters, and friends. I hope that your day was special. I know mine was. On Saturday we went to Eagle Mountain to see Nick's family and attend Jeremy's Ballroom dance show. It was a ton of fun and I loved seeing my brother-in-law dance. He stole the show. We drove home that night. After about an hour of screaming Molly got so mad, from being stuck in the car and from only having a half hour nap the whole day, that she threw up. Yuck. We pulled over, cleaned her up and started off again. (I know that makes us sound like bad parents for letting her cry for an hour, but she was unconsolable and we were miles from home.) She did finally fall asleep. Yesterday I had to give the lesson in YW and Nick had to teach the 14-18 year old Sunday School class. Then I had to sing in sacrament meeting. It made for a pretty busy Sabbath. My mom and dad and sisters family all came to sacrament and then over to the house for a BBQ. Steaks & Fruit...Yumm. After dinner we went to the Logan temple grounds and took some pictures with my mother's day gift, a new CAMERA! Here are some shots. I haven't done any photoshopping or anything...straight from the camera.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy Mother's Day! :) The fruit looks YUMMY. What kind of camera did you get??? The pictures look awesome!

The Whitehead Family said...

Pretty pictures, especially the fruit tray!
So glad you are a mother.
That's cool that you got to go see the dancers in their performance.
Desi ABSOLUTELY LOVED dancing with Nick the other weekend. LOVED it.