Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Break

Lets Go!

This morning when I awoke to pounding next door (they are building a house right next door) I thought, maybe since I was woken up so early I'll go for a jog...only to look out the window and see snow. Is it spring yet?!? Well, we had spring break last week regardless of the weather. On Wednesday we met my whole family (everyone in my immediate family was there) for dinner. My brother and his family came from Iowa for their break and it is the first time we were all together in 8 months. We ate dinner and then the boys headed to a Jazz game while the girls and kids went to my brother Johns house to hang out and visit. At bedtime, we put the kids in their PJs and loaded them in the car for the trip to Price. Molly didn't fall asleep until about the last 15 min. of the trip. Molly and I spent the next two days in Price enjoying time as a family. (Nick and Bart went back to Logan after the game for work.) We had a great time, but Molly does not sleep when we are away from home which makes me crazy. She slept maybe 2 hours total one night...then we get home and she sleeps great. It sure makes it hard to decided to go anywhere, and gets me a little anxious for any summer vacations coming up. Anyway, we had a blast playing with cousins and chatting. Mom made YUMMY food for every meal. Thanks for pampering us mom! My brother got strep while we were there, so we didn't get to spend a lot of time with him :( but we sure enjoyed hanging out with Jessie and the twins. Here are some pics of our time at the dino park. Molly loved the swing, going down the slide and playing in the wood chips.Helping me prepare my Sunday lesson.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I agree that traveling with kids is hard. We rarely go anywhere now because with TWO kids thrown off schedule it is just too much. Molly is so adorable, I love the first picture of her in the suitcase. We miss you guys!

Jewel said...

The DinoMine Park is so awesome. I think it really added to Price as a city. Now that I have kids, great parks are the bomb.
It was fun to be together for the evening.