Sunday, August 10, 2008

So much going on...


Loving the nieces and nephews!
The last week has been so busy, but so fun. I will start with last weekend, when we drove to Price for the Whitehead family reunion. Nick and I were in charge this year. We did some backyard camping with night games, a video scavenger hunt, karaoke, a mystery dinner and wave pool. It was a lot of fun!! We also had a fish pond and I got the book, "Breaking Dawn." Thanks mom and dad. (I haven't quiet finished yet, but it has taken up much of my week-reading) It was great to spend time with my whole family. Joseph and his family moved to Iowa this week for dental school, so it was good to have a last goodbye-even though we already miss them.


On Thursday, Nick and I celebrated our 5th anniversary. He surprised me by taking me up to Brianhead for 2 nights away. We stayed in a room with a jetted tub, huge bed, fireplace, living room and kitchen. It was so nice. We were also treated to couple massages. It was so nice to be up there and relaxing. Thanks hunny!!!

Then finally, yesterday we drove to Manti to see our friends Tom and Brook go through the temple and then be sealed. They were sealed in the same room Nick and I were, so that was super awesome to be in there and remembering our day 5 years ago. It was a beautiful sealing.

Now I am tired! I think tomorrow I will just relax and read.

12 comments:

Angie said...

Wow, I can't believe you guys got put in charge of the family reunion. Aren't you still kids?! It sounds like you planned awesome activities, so it must have been right in your league.
And Nick, nice work on the anniversary get-away. Sounds awesome!
Sarah, let's see some bump pictures! I know it's just small, but it's so fun for everyone to see.

Leisel said...

Sounds like fun! Happy anniversary!

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary guys! I am so jealous of the massages, I would kill for one. It sounds like you guys had fun! 5 years, wow!

The Wynn Family said...

Your not kidding about it being busy! Happy 5th Anniversary. It looks like you guys were pampered for your anniversary and loved by your family. How fun. So how much longer are you guys going to be in Cedar?

The Leonards said...

Happy Anniversary! I am jealous as well you got massages! The whole get away sounds soooo nice! Your reunion sounded like a lot of fun too! All of the activites sounded like so much fun!

Tringali Family said...

How fun! We miss you guys and are happy things are going well for you.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Happy Anniversary! It looks like you guys have been having a blast! Happy reading! :) I finished and loved it!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! I can't believe you guys have been married for 5 year!

Woodward Family said...

Sarah, this is Brennen. I'd be more than happy to unload. Just let me know the times to be there. I might even show up with a few others if thats ok? I have a DJ gig that day in Logan, but I have someone I can trust to use it, so just let me know the times and I'll be there.

Encore Dance said...

Happy Anniversary! Couples massage! HMMMM! I'm glad you guys had a great time! Hey guess what, Sarah (my sis) is going though the temple next month! I'm so excited!

Lisa said...

Happy (late) Anniversay! I'm a *little* behind on my blog commenting :)

Have fun reading. I've just finished :)

Chani said...

Congratulations on another Anniversary! We sure love you guys, and hope to get a chance to see you before you leave town. Meanwhile, I am so glad you pointed me to your blog! We are so happy for the wonderful blessings filling your life!