Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Our Cars


Today I am writing to express something I am thankful for. It is a monetary thing, but something I enjoy. That is our cars. Our red car "Ruby" we got a year ago. It is the car I usually drive and I love it. It has power everything, keyless entry and some cool features. It is also good on gas, and those who know me know I love to save money-especially on gas. "Rocky" is our other car. It is a Toyota 4-runner-the older model. I always dreamed of being a soccer mom who drives the team to practice in my 4-runner. I don't have the team (kids) yet, but we bought this car from some friends who gave us an awesome deal. We love how we can transport bigger things now. We love that both cars are reliable. I am thankful today for transportation.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

You mean....there's life beyond clunkers???!!!

Hey...I don't have your email either. Mine is (My First Name Last Name) @gmail (how's that for security)...hope that makes sense! I went to send you an email after your last comment and realized I didn't have it. I'm glad to know about your blog now, though...it will be fun to stay updated.

Encore Dance said...

Hey friend, do you remember the Tracker? Good Times, I think it's still running around town. Hey my blogg is-tinydancer-lifeisadance.blogspot.com long address I know, I struggle sometimes.