Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hiking





Last weekend, Nick and I went hiking with some friends. We started a few miles away from Hoover Dam at the train tunnels. There are a total of 5 tunnels and then you hike over the mountain to the Dam. I haven't been hiking since before I was pregnant, so I was pretty sore the next day, but it sure was fun. If you have never been to Hoover Dam, it is a sight to see. I know Bart would love it! (One picture is of Lake Mead while on the first part of the hike)

7 comments:

Shelise said...

I think its so funny that people who havent lived here that long find the coolest things to do. I had no clue about these tunnels and hikes. How fun. Lake Mead actually looks pretty in that picture. lol.

Kyle M said...

Umm, yeah that looks fun. How long was the hike?

Jamie said...

Hey you two. The hike looks amazing! I can't wait to go back to the dam and take a look. (I guess I am not as adventurous I just want to look not to hike :)

Jewel said...

We won't be hiking here in Utah for another month or so. I'm glad you got out and got some fresh air together.

Encore Dance said...

Ya, I'm so glad your blogging!! Now I can keep up! I love you Sarah!!
oh, this is julia gulia

Wadsworths said...

Sarah
This is Heather Wadsworth. I found your blog while I was blog snooping. I thought I would say Hi and see how you two are doing.

Lindy said...

That looks like fun. What's this about being pregnant?