Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Quinsey November 2017

This month we did a bit of traveling.  The first place we traveled to was Price.  I haven't ever been there and it was a long drive.  I don't like being in the car!!  I did have fun with Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Sherstin's family though.  Everyone likes to make me smile and I love all the attention.  We had Thanksgiving dinner at our house with Nana, Papa and Crystal.  Then the next day we drove to SLC to play in the motel.  I went swimming for the first time and really liked it, except for the cold.  I took a quick nap and then we went to temple square to see the lights.  I slept through a lot of it because I was so tired.  Then I cried the whole way home...did I mention I hate cars?!?  I love laying on my back and playing with my feet.  I like sitting in the bumbo so I can see what everyone is doing.  I had my 4 month check up and I was 24 inches-18th percentile, 13 lbs 2.5 oz-20th percentile, 16.5 inch head-77th percentile.  I also love eating my fingers, looking at myself in the mirror and playing with my sisters.

0 comments: