Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Avey November 2017

This month has been a good one.  I am really enjoying school now at Appletree.  I love my teacher Ms. Jen and I often talk about the boys in my class.  I can write "Avenley" now instead of just Avey.  We learned some fun Thanksgiving songs this month.  At the end of each month our family cleans the toys at the preschool, so that I can go for free.  It is a lot of work and takes several hours but is worth it to me.  I am such a good big sister.  I help mom with Quinsey all the time.  I get her binkies, blankies, smile at her and sing to her.  I like when she smiles back at me.  This month was Thanksgiving and we hosted it at our house.  Nana, Papa and Crystal came.  There was lots of food but I only ate the rolls and ice cream.  The next day we went to Salt Lake to Nana and Papas motel and went swimming.  Then we went to dinner and to see the lights at temple square.  It was so much fun!  I also went to Price this month.  It was the first time going there in over a year.  We went to see Trinalee, Keenan and Kitahni in the play, "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat."  It was good.  I liked dancing to the music.  I also got to talk to Santa at the mall.  I asked for a blue guitar or a fingerlink.

0 comments: