Tuesday, November 7, 2017

October Quinsey

I am 3 months old now!  I have changed a lot this month.  I am so alert and I’m learning so much.  I am awake more and constantly observing everything around me.  I love to smile and giggle.  I still nurse about every 2-3 hours day and night.  I like being outside still and being cuddled and held.  Ive had a little cold so that has been a little hard but not too bad.  I nap about 3 times a day and wear size 1 diapers and size 3 month clothes.  I finally started liking my binkie.  I went on my first trip away from home.  We went to Midway with my dad for his PUSH conference.  I was really good and everyone said how cute I was.  I didn't swim there but I watched my sisters swim for 2 hours without even crying.  I went to Scary Hill with my family and the ward Halloween party.  I was a cute pumpkin and on Halloween I was a skeleton. 


































0 comments: