Tuesday, November 7, 2017

October Avenley

This month mom has been busy taking lots of families pictures.  I have gone with her a few times and helped the people smile.  I am good at that!  I was able to have several play dates with friends and I am blessed to have a lot of kids my age that live close by.  On the 14th Grandma Whitehead took me to Gardner Village to the witches breakfast.  It was so much fun to be there with all the girl cousins and aunts.  When we got home we went to Scary Hill as a family and I rock climbed, did the bounce house and the hayride.  For Fall break we went to Midway with dad for his PUSH training.  We stayed in a condo with aunt Sherstin and two other friends.  We ate yummy food, swam, watched movies and played games. It was so much fun!!  When we got home we put on our costumes and went to the Ballards Halloween party.  We had a ward party and dance that was fun too!  Daddy bought a new car that is black.  We named it Coal.  My friends family hosted a spook alley that was super awesome...and a little scary to me.   Last was Halloween.  I was a pink fairy.  I got lots of candy and slept good that night!















 Date with dad to the sea aquarium.



Scary Hill

 Lets Play Music




0 comments: