Friday, January 6, 2017

Baby!!

I found out on November 19th that I was pregnant!  I am now 11 weeks along and it has seemed to last forever but we couldn't be more excited or feel more blessed!

I told Nick on the 20th with a poem that I found online and changed.  He was cautiously excited.  We went to moms for Thanksgiving a few days later and randomly decided to say what we were thankful for was that we were going to have a new baby!  I wasn't even 5 weeks along.

Sickness set in on December 1st!  Just like clockwork.  I have thrown up, been nauseous, and felt tired and pregnant.  However I think this might be the easiest pregnancy so far.  Not easy, but easier than the girls.  I take Zophran 2 times a day and Diclegis at night.  I keep thinking that it is a boy, but all the old wives tales say its another girl.  I guess we will see.

I have an awesome doctor!  Laura Jewkes Zaugg.  She is a friend of mine from High School and she had been so helpful to calm my fears about miscarrying.  I have gone in every week and seen the baby on ultrasound.  I have heard the babies heartbeat every week since we were almost 6 weeks along.

Yesterday I saw the baby moving.  It even waved.  I feel so thankful and blessed.  Nick and the girls have been amazing at helping me and mom and dad have come for a day for the last few weeks to help with house and laundry.





 

0 comments: