Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Conference Weekend

We enjoyed a wonderful conference weekend.  On Friday I took Molly to get her dance pictures.  I didn't end up buying them because they were so expensive so these are the only ones I got.  Cute!


 That night we went to Salt Lake and met with some friends Jared and Ashley Jones for dinner and glow in the dark mini-golf.
Saturday we went to John and Julias for the first session of conference and enjoyed yummy cinnamon rolls.  Then between sessions we went to a church for a surprise 85th Birthday for my grandpa.  I wasn't always close to my grandpa growing up, but having that year in Price helped me to grow closer to him.  He has such a tender heart and is so loving.  I love how he loves my girls too!

Then we were off to Eagle Mountain to enjoy the last of conference and the weekend with the Sidwells.  Jeremy will be leaving to the MTC tomorrow, so it was our last get together with just him and my family.  He is such a good uncle and friend.  I am so excited for him!

0 comments: