Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Molly Girl

How my Molly has been growing too!  She is officially out of size 4 clothes, as they are too short, but size 5 seem to be big.  She is so mature.  She likes to do things very detail oriented.  She is a good big sister and plays well with Avey.  She does a great job helping around the house and usually does so with a smile on her face.  She is so much better at letting me do her hair.  Not sure what changed but she doesn't complain about it anymore.  She is in dance and enjoys going every week.  She is learning her alphabet and I have been amazed at how well she is doing with it.  She likes to write lists and letters so learning letters has been motivating to her.  She still loves to read books.  She especially loves Nick reading to her, "Junie B. Jones."  She still loves to cuddle with mom and "rocky, rocky."  She knows her phone number.  


1 comments:

Shelise said...

I know I say this every time I comment but I cannot get over her dark brown hair. It's so pretty! That's so sweet that she helps with a smile on her face. She seems like such a sweet girl.