Sunday, April 28, 2013

Weekend Fun

This weekend was especially nice for me.  On Friday night Nick took the kids and I had a girls night with two of my college buddies Amy and Michelle.  We went to Zupas and visited.  Just enjoyed time together.

Yesterday we went to Lagoon as a family.  We decided to get season passes this year since we live so close and it has been so nice.  We have spent the last three weekends there for a few hours each.  Yesterday was especially fun though because Jessica and her family came too.  We enjoyed a fun dinner with them too.

Today we hosted "Soup Sunday" where the ward invites the new families from the month over for soup to get to know them.  I had  to make 2 different soups, have a clean house, get primary all ready (Sr. Primary was planned, but at 7am I found out I had to teach Jr. Primary too)  and get me and the girls ready all in a few hours, but it went well.

Still looking for a house.  The process has been slow but I have to have faith and trust in the inspiration I am getting so far.

1 comments:

Jewel said...

You are good at getting it all done.