Sunday, March 25, 2012

The weekend

Tia weekend was a lot of fun. I had officially declared no more travel from me because after our last few trips I spent a day or two throwing up and with contractions. However, we traveled this weekend and will the next as well...and possibly the one after that. I didn't throw up after this trip, but did have lots of contractions. I don't know what my body doesn't like about traveling but it doesn't. Anyway, Nicks brother Jermey was in a play at his high school this weekend so we went to see it. Friday night we stopped at my brothers in lehi and played games and roasted marshmallows in a firepit. We got to eagle mountain later that night and had fun visiting with Keith and Allison. Saturday Nicks parents watched Molly and we went to the temple. It was so peaceful there...a peace I haven't felt in a while. So thankful for that. Then we went to the play. Jeremy did an awesome job and we really enjoyed watching.

We decidedon the 3 bedroom but can't move in for a few weeks. We are excited to have a place that we can call our own again soon. We are also all struggling with allergies. Yuck. Poor Molly has it the worst.

3 comments:

Jessica Jensen said...

Glad the weekend was good.

Angie said...

So crazy to think of Jeremy being in his high school play. Just makes me think how old I am, cause he was, what? a four-year-old? reading Junie B. Jones books back when Nick and I were in our high school plays together. Good times, but seriously, they weren't that long ago, were they?!

Chad, Natalie, Russell, and Autumn said...

Too bad that traveling is so hard on you. So are you guys going to rent till you can build again, or buy?