Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Break

One of the best things about Nick's job is his days off.  He just had the whole week off which has been so nice!  We went down to Price for General Conference.  We enjoyed spending time with family, quilting, playing games, and partying.  We also gave Molly her first "sink" bath.  She seemed to enjoy it.  It was my grandpa Echer's 80th birthday, so the whole family got together for dinner.  I made him a golf cake.  We also visited Grandma Echer's grave.  It was the first time I have been home with out her being there.  It was pretty hard for me and a little emotional.  Molly's middle name is from part of my grandmas name.

We stayed Monday and some of Tuesday in Price helping my mom with some yard and house work.  Then Tuesday night we went to Boondocks with my brother John's family.  Molly and I stayed only long enough to miniture golf and then I took Molly and my 9 month old nephew to Auntie M's house while Nick and the rest of John's family stayed to play.  

On Wednesday we went out to Eagle Mountain to see Nick's family.  We enjoyed just visiting and going to Lunch with Nana Ali, Crystal, Grandma Meifu and Aunt Camille.  Cambria, Molly's cousin really loved holding her.  We also stopped by Nana Ali's work to show off Molly.  :)  

On Thursday we stopped to visit some friends, the Bodily's and then drove home for a good nights rest.  That only lasted one night, as Molly has been suffering from some allergy's and that has affected her sleep.  

Yesterday we went to Baby Animal Days.  It is at the Heritage center in Logan.  They have all types of baby farm animals that you can cuddle up with, pony rides and food.  Molly actually really seemed to like being outside.  
 

10 comments:

Shelise said...

Sarah, she is so cute. I cant believe how big she is already! Sounds like a fun week. Tell Nick we say hi.

Tiffany said...

Wow, I can't believe how big Molly is already! She isn't looking like a newborn anymore. It looks like you guys had a fun Spring break!
Oh, and sweet car! I voted for Hot Tamale...So fitting for such a hot car. ;) Sunburn comes in as a close second.

The Leonards said...

Wow, she really has grown so much. She is so pretty! I love all of her hair and her adroable facial expressions! Your cake looks great too!

The Leonards said...

Wow, she really has grown so much. She is so pretty! I love all of her hair and her adroable facial expressions! Your cake looks great too!

Jessica Jensen said...

cute, cute... love the recap with the pics

Nevada Woolfs said...

Seriously, Molly is so cute! I love those eyes! And you guys look great too. We miss you!

Jewel said...

That is a good one of Daddy Nick with Molly and the baby bird.
I also love the diagonal angle on the pic of Molly's face that is on the right on top of your blog. It is a REALLY great shot.

P.S. I will be at recipe club tomorrow afternoon. Please let others know.

seegfam said...

She is seriously so cute! I hope she is a good baby for you, and as to your question - yes we are expecting again - in June. We don't know what it is (we live on the edge you know :) It's so good to see what you guys are up to and know you are well! :)

Stitchnmom said...

Looks like you guys had a fun little vacation! I can't believe how much Molly has grown. Such a cutie!

Nevada Woolfs said...

Message for Nick, from Max:
Where did you get the duck? You should come over again and again and again! That's all.