Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter




We had a very fun Easter and wanted to post some fun pictures from it.  Molly has had her first cold, so she hasn't been sleeping well.  We have been pretty tired around this house.  I am looking forward to the weekend.  It is supposed to be nice and warm.  Hopefully it is and we can spend some time outside.  For Easter Nick got me some workout clothes-to wear when we do P90X and got Molly a scrubber for her bottles.  She also got a bumbo.  It is a chair that helps babies sit up.  Molly likes sitting in it and looking around.  We were able to color eggs with Jessica's kids.  

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Look at all that hair! She is such a cutie :)

The Wynn Family said...

I have to agree with Lisa... I love that hair!

Tringali Family said...

Molly is so cute! What a sweet smile!

Tiffany said...

I really want to get a Bumbo! They look so cool. Molly looks like such a little lady in these pictures, she is sure growing up fast. I can tell just by looking at her that she is a sweetheart. We miss you guys!

Jewel said...

She really seems to love the Bumbo.It is a good little place to prop her up for pictures.
The look on her face in the first one is so fun.

Nevada Woolfs said...

Hey guys! I meant to respond earlier, but please do call us sometime! Max will talk, it'll just be better if he's not tired and grumpy! Weekend mornings would be great!

Missy said...

Thank you so much for that cake last night! It was A-MAZ-ING. I'm going to need the recipe for sure.

Shermilton said...

I love these pictures. They are so fun. I think she is happy to be here.

seegfam said...

She is just so cute! I hope she feels better soon!