Monday, September 29, 2008

Week In Review

This last week was actually pretty busy. Remember all those "pre-baby projects" I was asking for. Well, none of them have been done yet. Last week between chiropractor and dentist apointments, (which both went well-and as my nephew Dallin would say, "I don't have any cavity bugs) my sister Jess and I did 20 pints of spagetti sause and 41 quarts of pears. My legs were tired. I also went and saw my nephews soccer game, babysat, watched the presidential debate and attened the general RS broadcast. It was a good week. This week I am going to attempt to make curtains for the baby's room. (decided to use Pres. Uchtdorf's advice to create) I have been feeling well and enjoying life.

2 comments:

Leisel said...

I am so glad you are feeling good!!! Enjoy creating those curtains and be sure to post pics!

Tiffany said...

I will get your cricut cartridge in the mail tomorrow! Sorry I hadn't sent it yet. I'm not sure if I have your new address yet or not, but I'll check my email address inbox and see. I can't wait to see pictures of your new place. We miss you guys.