Thursday, September 18, 2008

Painting


I wish I could say we were painting rooms in our house. I am sick of the cream walls of every apartment, but we are still renting and with that comes, no painting of the walls. So instead, I asked Nick to paint a landscape for the kitchen wall. I think it turned out beautiful and seriously every morning when I come in the kitchen for breakfast the colors just brighten me. I feel blessed to have such a talented husband!!








Sorry for the rant of the last post. It has been the most stressful thing to deal with CCSD and has given me a look at "The world" and how untruthful people are. A sad lesson to learn.
We finally got the internet!! Yeah! Now I won't have an excuse to not post. Hopefully I will be good, and not out of the habit.

Nick started work 2 weeks ago and is really liking it. He took his NBCOT exam last Saturday and we are waiting on results from that. I have seriously still been trying to organize the house the way I want it. That seems to take up my day. On Monday I had my first doctor apointment here. I am measuring just a week behind, but the baby is growing. We heard her heartbeat-a sound every expectant mother loves to hear. I feel like I am growing so fast too. I am 23 weeks now, but here is my most recent shot at 21 weeks. I feel the baby move several times a day, and now she is kicking hard enough for Nick to feel her more often too.

Last weekend, my mom and sisters all came up and we went to time out for women. It was a great break and spiritual feast. I loved being with my sisters and mom. Mom treated us to Olive Garden for dinner and after the conference we went back for dessert. Thanks Mom and Jess for putting the weekend together for us. Jessie we missed you. (I am holding my new nephew)







We are missing our friends!! Our friends from Henderson, Price, Cedar City, and Kearns. We have been blessed with such great friends and we miss you all. Please come visit if you have some time.

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is an awesome painting Nick! You could be making a lot of money selling those. I want one! :)
Sarah you are at what I think is the most fun stage of pregnancy, right when you can start to feel the baby move and everything. It's so exciting! We miss you guys. :(

The Wynn Family said...

We miss you guys too! Hopefully Logan is treating you well... if not, well lets just say we have a big red van that will easily fit the bare essentials of a kidnapping back to Las Vegas. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah! One of my friends has a website www.keenbambino.com that sells cloth diapers and baby carrier etc. She has a section of info on them, the types, cleaning, etc. Also I can get you 10% off if you want. Or if you having any question ask me! But it is a good place to get some basics.

Swenson Family said...

So who is your doctor in Logan? I use to work for the OB/GYN's there. You are looking so cute- I am so excited for you children are such a blessing! I am so excited to be in touch with you again!

Stitchnmom said...

That is an awesome painting. You have such a cute little belly!
We'd love to come over and visit anytime as we are in Logan too! We should meet up somewhere and exchange contact info!

brent & meg talbot said...

holy cow! nick has mad art skills. that painting is beautiful. and sarah, you look so darling! you've got the cutest little belly. :) we hope you guys enjoy logan. we're really missing utah, but thank goodness for good wards. good luck with your new life on the northern end of things.

Emily said...

I didn't know Nick could paint. That is a beautiful picture! You are looking so cute!

Angie said...

Nick, that painting is truly incredible. I LOVE it. And Sarah, you really are at the funnest part (like I"m an expert on pregnancy or something). It's so fun to feel the baby and yet not be huge. Enjoy it! :) My doctor said I was measuring two weeks BIG. Sigh. Hopefully that translates into an early birth, not an enormous baby head.