Thursday, October 5, 2017

September Avenley



I finally got to start preschool this month!! I was so excited and I have loved it everyday that I get to go! It is called AppleTree Preschool. We went to Cherry Hill for one last time on labor day as a whole family. It was so much fun! My dentist had a carnival and I got cotton candy. Dad and Molly went to ComicCon and brought me back a unicorn headband. As a family we went on an adventure to look for snails and frogs. Dad caught a frog but I was too scared to hold it. I just kept mom and Quinsey safe walking around the lake. When we were looking for snails I got stung by a bee. I spend most of my days playing with friends, mom or Quinsey. I am a really good big sister and always help when I am asked. Dad had a birthday this month and we also had Quinsey’s blessing so we got to see our family and friends so that was fun! I got to have a date with dad and mom this month. Dad and I made a movie and mom and I went to the dollar store. 

0 comments: