Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Broken Foot

On March 13th I was taking out something to the van and my foot hit a spot on the driveway between the grass and cement and I took a fall.  It HURT so bad and I totally went into shock.  Nick carried me in and i was sure it was broken!  I iced it and elevated it and went to the doctor the next day.  It was broken!  The doctor put me in a boot and I had to stay off it for 2 weeks.  The next two weeks are kind of a blur.  It was HARD physically and emotionally.  Nick and the kids were great though and I was served by so many people.  Both Nick and my parents came and helped along with plenty of people in the ward.  Amy and Michelle also came and helped too.  I am now 3 weeks out and I am now walking with a boot and now crutches.  It is healing.  The podiatrist mentioned that my bones were not in very good shape.  I am now taking calcium 3 times a day.  























0 comments: