Sunday, January 17, 2016

Other January Happenings

Skiing with Johns family
Nick teaching Molly so HapkidoAvey helping in primary
Princess tea party
 Rosey cheeks from being outside sledding.

 Trying on Daddys rain boots.

 All wrapped up!


Just some cute poses!

 CandyBar cake I made for Uncle Jims 70th Birthday.  We went to that last Saturday.  It was so fun to surprise him and to get to see most of my family again.  After it was over I went to Julias while Nick went snowboarding with John and his older kids.  Julia and I went through clothes and then Jess joined us too.  I got to cuddle sweet Ella and I LOVED it!  



 Molly in her new fake glasses.  

 Surprising Yaerli in Springville when I went to watch her play.



 Free Ice Cream day at the Frozen Custard place.

 Date night!  Over the Christmas break I stayed the night with a friend for a couple of nights to help her with her first newborn baby.  They had tickets to this play that they couldn't use so they let us have a date to show their thanks.  It was a fun night of laughing!

 Molly on the morning of her birthday.  Nick bought her a minion.  




 All ready for the party!

 And dinner for her birthday...her choice...McDonalds.  

0 comments: