Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!!  This holiday was such a hard one for me for so long and I don't take it for granted that I am now a mother.  Although, today after being up sick all night, I was thatnkful for a husband to take over my mom duties today so I could rest.  I love being a mother.  It is truly the BEST thing I have done!  I feel closer to the spirit each day as I seek guidance on how to raise them.  They are my heart!

Yesterday we were blessed to spend much of the day with the Sidwells.  We went to Kims house for lunch-Pizza, salad, garlic bread and cheesecake.  It was so nice and fun to enjoy our time visiting.  I am blessed to be part of such a wonderful family!  So thankful I married into the Sidwell family!  They are so good to me.










I'm also thankful for my own mom.  Her type 3 personality kept me moving forward through life and her testimony helped my to develop.  She is kind, giving, loving and fun.  Love you Mom!

0 comments: