Friday, February 28, 2014

Valentines

(I'm a little late on this post, but better late than never.)

Valentines Day was such a fun day I wanted to write about it.  Nick left to work before I got up, but I made pink, heart pancakes for the girls.  Then they opened a little gift we got them.  Cute little outfits.  I did Molly's hair with braids in the shape of a heart.  We went to the church for a little valentine exchange for all the kids too young for school.  That was good for us to get to meet a few new people.  That night Nana came and babysat the girls and my nephews, while Jess, Bart, Nick and I went to Salt Lake for a night with Matt Townsend.  There was a magic show and then he talked about keeping the magic in our marriages.  We had a really fun night!  The next day we hung out with Jesses family and then went to Keenans basketball game in West Jordan.  We got to see mom and dad there too.  Then Sherstins family came and stayed with us for the night.  Such a fun valentine weekend!








0 comments: