Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hair Talk

I'm not sure if I want to remember this or not...but for documenting sake, Molly HATES getting her hair done.  If I can put her in front of a movie, she tolerates it, but almost always, she looks in the mirror after and starts crying and says she hates her hair.  A little dramatic for a 4 year old.  Seriously...who cares?!?  She is SO picky about how it looks.  I thought it was because of how long it was getting so about a month ago mom trimmed off about 2 inches.  The tantrum didn't end so last Sunday I took a turn with the scissors and chopped it to her shoulders.  I personally love how it turned out.  For Molly, it depends on the minute.  She still fights me to do it and still says she doesn't like the way I do it when it is done.  I guess I didn't win the battle by cutting it, but I like it anyway.

Here are a few of Avenley too.  She got her bangs curled for the first time today.









2 comments:

Angie said...

I'm shocked! Molly's hair is always done - for reals - and I assumed she was one of those girls who brings you a brush and begs you to play with her hair. Huh. Well, I LOVE the haircut!

Shelise said...

Cute length on Molly! Funny how such little kids can have such big opinions.