Friday, December 7, 2012

A week in Review

Last Thursday we got together with the Mickels, Bodily's, and Moons for an after Thanksgiving dinner.  It was a lot of fun to be all together again....after several years.  The Bods and Micks have been there for our family at such important parts of our lives.  We love them so much.

Friday we went to Salt Lake to meet my parents, grandpa Echer, Jessicas family and Jessica Beth and Joelle for dinner.  Jessica Beth was in town for a family funeral and we got to snatch her up for a night. We miss her already but it was fun to visit for a while.

Then Saturday we came down with...food poisoning we think.  Nick and I were both SO sick.  It practically lasted for 2 full days!  By Monday Nick was better and I was mostly better.

Monday we went to temple square with Nicks family.  It was so beautiful and peaceful there.  I have to admit that even driving downtown stresses me out, but this trip was nice.  Saw City Creek for the first time.  Enjoyed being together as a whole family.  I love how esay going my kids are.  They were both so good while we were there.



The rest of the week has been spent cleaning up doing laundry and household stuff.  I am hoping to get a quick trip to the temple today before heading to Evinston to help the Jensen's move.

0 comments: